Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day Seven (2)- December 12th

Rooming in With Big Brother.....

We are now stuck in a 10 x 10 room for the rest of the night with Rylan. I'm not sure whose health is more in jeopardy- Rylan's, or Blake's. There's even a camera watching our every move. Kind of freaky. I've included some recent pictures of Rylan. She is doing better with her on demand feeding, but it means we are up feeding her a little bit every hour on the hour. Our goal is to feed her 180cc's before 7am (6 ounces). It sounds easy, but it really is a chore with her. She's content just sleeping through the night. I laugh at how backwards this situation is. Most new parents just want their kid to sleep. We want ours to get up and eat.

If all goes well tonight, they have promised us we can leave tomorrow afternoon. I know we'll get the 6 ounces in her. I just hope she is okay once we leave.

Thank you for your continued prayers. I'll keep you posted as soon as we know something tomorrow. Maybe by the time you get back from church, I'll have good news for you and we'll be on our way to Waco!

All our love,
Blake and Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment